Academic Relief Forms

Application Packet for Academic Relief:  This packet contains two forms. A completed application packet must include both: 1) Application for Academic Relief Form completed by the student, and 2) Advising Form for Academic Relief signed by the Associate Dean of the student's college. If the applicant is an international student, the Advising Form should also be signed by staff at Cranwell International Center.

If a student is submitting supporting information from an off-campus provider, an Outside Provider Documentation Form to Support Academic Relief Application may also be submitted with the application packet. 

When a student is preparing to return to Virginia Tech following a medical withdrawal for mental health reasons, a Provider Form for Re-enrollment must be completed by their counseling or psychiatric provider and submitted to Cook Counseling Center in order to authorize the removal of the registration hold on the student's account.